Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hello Stranger

Hello blogiverse. Although promising myself long ago that I would never ever get sucked into blogging and/or twitter (which didn't work since I'm now a tweetaholic hooked on tweetohol..taking it one day at a time.) Here I am,blogging, and sending my little thoughts,hopes and dreams into the overcrowded online world. I'm risking being judged and ridiculed by strangers by opening up my heart,mind and thoughts but (as I'm learning) That is just Life.

Why am I doing this? I figured since I'm online anyway and I have a bunch of thoughts no one here wants to hear, I decided to give this a shot and see if my own meandering experiences in my short life could help someone..anyone..out there. I don't even know if anyone will even be interested in the wide array of strange and non-traditional interests I have. And Sin of Sins, I am still searching for my life's purpose.

I'll write things that will make you laugh, maybe make you cry, maybe make you judge and look down on me but perhaps through this small jumbles of words across a screen will help me look within myself and figure out what the hell my problem is. lol

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment